Monday, July 30, 2012

Love Through Time Part 1 by Amber Lights


 Love Through Time Part 1 by Amber Lights
Okay, so I got an idea, and I wanted to run with it. Not all couples meet one another at a college party, get drunk, have sex, and-
Well, you get the point.
Some couple meet by birth, fall in love but never admit it, and stay best friends for ages...like Cory Matthews and Topanga Lawrence, for example.
So that's what I wanted to achieve in part 1 of this 3 part "Through Time" pose pack. I wanted to create a pose from toddlers years, to child years, to adult years that just simply didn't change-the same little kids still sitting on that same chair, laughing over the same joke, and enjoying life like sims should.
Details:
  • 6 poses total, 2 for toddlers, 2 for children, and 2 for teens/young adults/adults/elders.
  • They're on the pose list. :D
Credits:
This idea was developed completely by me, but as always, I'd like to thank all of my followers (now over 500! :O) for inspiring me to get creative. You guys are so friendly and freakin' AWESOME!

1 comment: