Saturday, August 18, 2012

Makeup Pose Pack by Amber Lights

Makeup Pose Pack by Amber Lights
So to make up for being the most absent simmer EVER this week, I am going to go ahead and release these two poses as an extremely tiny pose pack. Real life is catching up with me, and I couldn't think of any other poses to put with this pack, so here you go. I hope they aren't so horrid and no one wants them.
Details:
  • As usual, they're on the pose list.
  • There are 2 poses total: one for a client and one for the makeup artist
  • The hands may or may not align well on the client due to the facial structures of each individual sim. They didn't align in my game, so it really depends.
Credits:
  • Requested by Allidoissim, but I created them on my own.
  • Do not reupload under any circumstances.
Enjoy!

1 comment: